Saturday, April 14, 2012
I'm looking forward to weighing in this Monday. Not expecting much difference in the scale but I'm still happy. I quit doing the liquid diet for Easter weekend, and then went back on it for three days and have been off it for a few days now. I have decided to not continue with it. With having a family to care for and cook for, it's nearly impossible. It's better for both my family and I if I cook healthy for all of us. I feel so much more energized eating actual food when I work out. I have also switched to lifting every weekday, focusing on a different muscle group every day. I am really feeling it and my triceps are still on fire from yesterday. I kicked butt on the stair climber yesterday at level 20 (the highest it goes)...and man...did I feel like I just ran 1,000 flights of stairs! So about the weight-loss.....now that I have actual food sitting in my stomach pretty much all the time I'm going to weigh a couple pounds more than I did on the liquid diet. So even if my weight stays the same, I've actaully lost weight. Does that makes sense? So there will be an update with pictures (hopefully) on Monday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment