Sunday, March 25, 2012

FRUSTRATED...that pretty much sums up how I've been feeling later.  Haven't gotten my weight to change in 3 weeks and that's just rediculous.    So I have resorted to the liquid diet that I did the first time go-round.  The HMR 500 diet that cuts my calories to 500 calories a day...in a liquid form.  Hoping this will give me a good jump start again cause I'm just getting too discouraged, and who wants to be fat during the summer??  If THIS doesn't work...I don't know what to do...I feel so desperate and I will never be happy with myself in this body.

The first three weeks of this are going to be the hardest...once I really start seeing and feeling results, I will have no difficulty whatsoever to keep it going.  I would also really like to find a trainer who is willing to give me a few free consults and sessions to kinda kick me in the butt.  If anyone knows of anyone in the Cadillac area that's really good, I would appreciate it.  I don't need someone to show me how to use machines or tell me how long to do them..I want someone to do circuit training with me or kick boxing or SOMETHING different to change up my routine.  Videos are just not working for me cause I've never been in anything that involved a "routine" so I get lost in all of it and get frustrated. 

It sucks that being fat pretty much sets the tone for everything you do and how you feel doing it.  Am really wanting to trade my vacation with the hubby in July for a couple of weeks at the Biggest Loser Resort.....but somehow $2,000 a week just can't be justified...EVER. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment