Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So I have decided tonight that I'm just not satisfied with my weight loss this week...I lost 8 lbs but I had lost that by last wednesday..so really I haven't lost anything since Wednesday last week.  I'm going to start adding a workout in the morning.  I already do a mid-day workout and then one in the evening...so I am looking forward to adding one in the morning.  I need to make sure I'm getting enough sleep though too and with all the stress at home right now, it doesn't always happen.  So many things happening that I wish I could share cause getting it out in the open would really help me not keep it inside.  The more I'm keeping inside, the less I have to give during my workouts.  I have found myself giving up halfway through and saying "Oh, I did it long enough" or "At least I worked out for a little bit" and that's a horrible way to think and will doom my weightloss in the end.  Having 3 little ones and a rocky marriage has been a hard ride in itself, and I"m hoping that as I gain confidence in this journey that some things change.  My heart is hurting tonight....

1 comment:

  1. U are making awesome progress!! If no one else tells u....I am proud of you. I couldn't do what ur doing with all you have to deal with and I commend you for the progress you have already made. I have no doubt in my mind that u will achieve ur goal..... Keep up the good work girl!!

    ReplyDelete